April is going to be a very busy month and so my "quilty" goals are going to be modest, and involves a lot of binding and cleaning.
- #1 GOAL - Clean my sewing room!!!!
- Bind my Crazy Pinwheels quilt
- Bind (and finish quilting) the Tropical Wedding wall hanging
- Make binding for the monkey basket weave quilt
- 2 pieced blocks for Saturday Sampler
- Heartland Guild Round Robin - final border addition
- Clean my sewing room!!!!
Anything else I get done is just a bonus. I'm sure that I'll work on some other random projects because I always do.