Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Finish It Up Friday - Crazy Pinwheels

The last stitches went into the binding of this quilt last night and we had some great sunshine today so I could get a decent photo outdoors.  I used the same bright yellow for the binding as I used for the sashing.  The pinwheels were all made from fat quarters from my stash.  I bought the yellow and I bought the lime green backing.  The ladies at The Pin Cushion did the quilting for me and it's perfectly suited to the fun bright - HAPPY - theme of the quilt.





I'm linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts for her Finish It Up Friday. Check it out to see what other folks are finishing.

3 comments:

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

They are cheerful and beautiful. Great finish!!!

Tired Teacher said...

What a "happy" quilt!

Ramona said...

This is a happy, happy quilt! What fun!