Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

April is just a memory

Wow! April zoomed by just as fast as I thought it would.  We had a couple of birthdays to celebrate, all of the family here for Easter, and a few "social" events.  And so I had set some very modest goals for the month but left off some important things. But as always I worked on some things that weren't on the original goal list.  


  • #1 GOAL - Clean my sewing room!!!!
  • Bind my Crazy Pinwheels quilt - DONE
  • Bind (and finish quilting) the Tropical Wedding wall hanging - DONE & GIFTED
  • Make binding for the monkey basket weave quilt
  • 2 pieced blocks for Saturday Sampler - DONE
  • Heartland Guild Round Robin - final border addition - DONE

So in addition to these modest goals, these are my other finishes.
  • 2 RSC15 blocks in purple
  • 1 baby burpee
  • 1 soft fabric book for new baby
  • 3 Christmas mini quilts/mug rugs
  • purple Twister pillow
  • buffalo print pillow
  • tan dog print flannel self-binding baby blanket

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

I'd call completing four goals and all the extras a very successful and productive month. Well done.