Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

RSC15 Broken Sugar Bowl

The most recent RSC15 Sampler block is Broken Sugar Bowl. I used a much lighter group of purple fabrics for this one but I think the contrast with the first block will be good.


Since it is early in the month and we've already done 2 purple blocks I'm wondering if there will be a 3rd purple one. We did 2 blue, 2 pink, and 2 yellow in previous months so there are 8 blocks done. And I can't wait to begin adding the alternate chain blocks in between these. Loving her sample quilt design. 

Check out the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2015 site.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Looks lovely! I do like the Broken Sugar Bowl block a lot. It looks great in the lighter hues.

Vic in NH said...

So pretty! I am new to that block and I like it a lot! Similar to Jacob's Ladder but with some plain blocks in it.