Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week 16 Status of the Stash

No fabric was added to my stash this week - no time for shopping and not much time for any major sewing. But I did get some grandma time with 3 of the kiddos, played my first round of golf for the season with DH, went to the movies with some girlfriends, and attended a fundraising luncheon with my sister-in-law and other friends. So it was a great week. 


I did finish 3 mug rugs (or mini quilts) and a soft fabric book from a panel for a total of 1.5 yards used. 

My red Hawaiian applique project was sandwiched and the hand quilting has begun. I cut a lot of prairie points for a future project. I used 6 fat quarters to make blocks for a baby quilt yet to be assembled. And I made the pieced blocks for this month's Saturday Sampler.  So there definitely has been some additional fabric used up this week but I can't count it yet.

All of these were things best done in small increments of time, which was kind of what I expected for the week. I'll share some of those things during the coming week.

In this week: 0 yds
In this year: 76.75 yds
Used this week: 1.5 yds
Used this year: 87.25 yds

Status of the Stash: 10.5 yards ahead of my stash!

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Your week was a productive one, and it sounds like you had fun, too.

Unknown said...

Love those colors.........