Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week 14 Status of the Stash

Image result for easter graphics

I hope everyone is having a blessed Easter weekend.  There was not much to report on this week in terms of quilting.  I did some hand quilting on a wall hanging and it's nearly done. But I won't report that yardage as used until it is totally done. I also cut binding for 3 projects, but none of that will happen until later this week. And the good news is that I didn't add to my stash this week either.

This weekend is all about family - specifically the 4 grandchildren visiting our house. 

In this week: 0 yds
In this year: 70.75 yds
Used this week: 0 yds
Used this year: 79.5 yds

Status of the Stash: Still 8.75 yards ahead of my stash!  Yay!  

1 comment:

Heidi [Banks of Frog Creek] said...

Enjoy your family time and have a wonderful Easter!