Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Reflection on May 2024

I'm such a List Maker!  And it's so satisfying to check something OFF my lists.  This was my To Do list for May, and I've checked off everything on the list.  That's a first!  

  • keep up with Saturday Sampler - DONE
  • finish Riley Blake challenge blocks - DONE
  • assemble Rainbow Connection blocks into flimsy - DONE
  • bind one UFO - 2 DONE (Elephant quilt & Sea Otter wall hanging)
  • lots of pink RSC blocks - DONE
  • finish 2 pillowcases - DONE
  • finish 2 project bags (partially done) - DONE
  • choose one new project/PIG - DONE - Tulip Door Hanger
  • EMPTY the Big Grey Tote - DONE

Quite a few things happened that were not on this list too.  All considered it was a productive month.  I'm definitely looking for more finishes in June. 

5 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Hip, hip, hooray!! You really did have a very good May:)

Kate said...

A very impressive number of accomplishments for May. Fingers crossed that June is just as productive.

cityquilter grace said...

i am duly impressed....well done!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You did great!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Congrats on making thru the list - that was a long one!!!
I have been know to add things that I have already done to my list - just for the satisfaction of crossing it off - haha!