Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Extended January goals


Several on-going projects and challenges will shape my monthly goals this year.  One of my favorite projects is always the Saturday Sampler at The Pin Cushion.  It's an opportunity to do a "sew along" type of project of course, but the best part has to be the Show 'n Tell each month. The ladies share such amazing projects from all kinds of skill levels.  It's inspirational.

So I'm setting the following goals for the month of January - which may be more than I can handle.  But any progress is better than no progress:

1.  keep up with Saturday Sampler
2.  Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2020 (green)
3.  finish the top for Fourth of July (photo above)
4.  make 2 more paper pieced Pineapple blocks
5.  sandwich and mark the French General project for quilting
6.  finish the top for Harvest Road project
7.  work on sashing for Batik Stars (UFO Challenge)
8.  find all of the fabrics/patterns/embellishments for the Gingerbread project

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Fourth of July is progressing nicely and is going to be a beautiful QOV. I need to make a list of quilting projects.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I should make a list of my projects. You are such a good seamstress it is always fun to see your projects!