Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

January in review . . .

It's always easy to be enthusiastic about goals at the beginning of the year, and this January was not different.  My goals were reasonable I think, which made them easier to reach. 

Frugal Farm Wife Bonus Project - 16" pillow


1.  keep up with Saturday Sampler - YES!!
2.  Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2020 - lots of green blocks were made
3.  finish top for Fourth of July QOV - quilt is DONE and ready to be presented!!
4.  make 2 more paper pieced Pineapple blocks - all 9 DONE and flimsy made
5.  sandwich and mark French General project - completely quilted and bound!!  DONE!!
6.  finish top for Harvest Road project - Not touched this month
7.  work on sashing Batik Stars UFO - it's a flimsy and ready to quilt
8.  find all the parts for the Gingerbread project - it's all found and gathered together

I did work on a few other things in January that were not on my goal list.

** made a Simple Whatnots mini quilt into a pillow (photo above)
** made a pinwheel pillow top from scraps of QOV fabrics
** created my list of 12 priority projects for PHD Challenge at Pin Cushion (Projects Half Done)
** made 2 Quilt of Valor presentation pillowcases
** put labels on 5 Quilts of Valor for our QOV group and washed them


4 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

You've done VERY well exceeding your goals for the month! Well done

Far Side of Fifty said...

Way to go! I didn't make a list:)

Astrid said...

You've done very well! If I had set that many goals for one month, I bet not even half had been done! I set my goals very low, for January my goal was to finish a couple of UFO's, and I did! :) Beautiful quilt.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You did amazing!!! i like the finish at the top! Thanks for linking to Finished ( or not) Finished Friday - its so nice to have you!!!