Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

French General - quilting progress on a UFO


It isn't fancy, but so far the quilting is turning out fairly well.  I did a straight diagonal grid over the whole quilt, and then went back and added the "orange peel" in all of the neutral squares.  I like it, but think I will add the same orange peel in the colored squares too.  Maybe I'll have this done by the end of January after all and can check it off my UFO list.  

There wasn't enough of the border fabric left to make binding so I'm going to stop at The Pin Cushion after I get my hair cut today and look for a binding fabric. 

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Well, i certainly think it's lovely..and I love the quilting you are doing...

Ramona said...

Great job on your quilting thus far! Keep up the good work.

Tired Teacher said...

Wonderful progress!

Jocelyn said...

My kind of quilting! Looks great!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks wonderful!