Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

It’s almost the weekend

Still playing with Halloween fabrics!  But no sewing happened yesterday.  I worked in the morning, then helped a couple of quilting friends attach law enforcement patches to a banner, then headed to my grandson Mason’s flag football game.  


I’m working a half day today again, but I have the pieces cut for a dozen blocks using my Halloween prints, and can’t wait to make some progress on them.  

My weekend should involve plenty of sewing time again because my husband is playing in a 2 day golf tournament. Again.  

2 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Happy sewing! Can't wait to see what you whip up with your Halloween fabrics.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope I get lots done this weekend too! I am sure you will have great fun with the Halloween fabric:)