Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2021

My weekend

 As usual, my husband is playing in a golf tournament all weekend. Again. Is it winter yet?  But I had plenty of fun things going on this weekend to keep me busy for a change.


Saturday I went to the movie Queen Bees with a friend, and then out for a beer.  We enjoyed a nice cool evening on the patio of a local establishment.  So relaxing!  And I would highly recommend that movie.  I know it’s available to stream on some platforms.  But I was glad it came to our local theater.  I think there were maybe 10 people at the 4:30 movie, so social distancing was not a problem.  

Earlier on Saturday I had quilt guild, and then the Sew Vintage group met. I think there were only 8 of us at Sew Vintage, but it was enjoyable as always.  

And today the plan is the zoo in the morning with 2 of the grandkids, and then who knows what else will end up on my agenda.  I hope you all are having a good weekend too. 


2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I love a Zoo ...hope you have a great time!

Nann said...

Our Rotary Golf Outing is this Friday. There's still room on the course if he'd like to play! I haven't been to an in-theater movie since January, 2020.