Saturday was a very lazy day for me. No trips downstairs to sew, but I did get one small UFO project completely done. It just needed the striped binding on the edges stitched down.
This is a Riley Blake pillow of the month. It was from LAST September but is now complete and brightening up my family room sofa. I ended up just doing randomly spaced straight vertical lines for quilting. Well, mostly straight anyway.
There are still a few more of these kits sitting on my closet shelf, and they will eventually be made. These are pillow covers with envelope backing so can be slipped on and off the 20” form to match the season.