Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Fabric play

 I got in a little bit of fabric play time on Saturday, and began with a couple of the Falling In Love blocks in green.  I have a lot more lime green and grassy green in the stash than sage and forest green.  But I did find some to use, and got these blocks done so far.  


That fern print was a really pretty piece, and there is just enough left now to use in a Twinkle Star block as well as this heart block.  If I see it again, I plan to buy more, just because! 

Hopefully there will be more sewing time today.  After all, it's Mother's Day, so I get to do whatever I want to, right?  

3 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Welcome home and back to your sewing room! I always enjoy seeing your new heart blocks. Happy Mother's Day.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice beginning to the greens! Happy Mother's Day!

Nann said...

What a neat heart block!