Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Hand stitching

For anyone who was guessing about my location - it’s Houston, Texas.  That pool is in the shape of the map of Texas and all lit up at night. It’s a nice view from my hotel room.


My stitching project (when not helping in the exhibit hall booth or sitting in a session) is hand appliquéing  some hexies onto a tan background.  One left, and then I plan to do a bit of hand quilting around them.  This is destined to become another Sew Together bag.  

I also have another English paper piecing project along with me, but it’s totally different.  That one has 30s prints and diamond shaped pieces. 

4 comments:

Moneik said...

Very pretty! I immediately thought that looks like a sew together bag before I even read it.

Gretchen Weaver said...

The hexies are going to make your bag unique. Enjoy the show!

Tired Teacher said...

The tan background shows off the hexies beautifully.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very pretty project! Have fun!