Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Elephant pattern

 A big thank you to Vicki at Crafts and Quilting for tracking down the original pattern for my elephant block.  I'm pretty sure this was exactly where I found the pattern about a dozen years ago.  The post with the pattern is from 2009.  And also a big thank to Milk and Honey Quilts for the fun pattern, because of course I plan to make more of these adorable guys.  

http://milkandhoneyquilts.blogspot.com/2009/03/free-pattern-elephant-baby-quilt-block.html

And yes - I did finally solve my Internet issues from earlier this morning. Yay!  I thought I had left the IT world behind years ago when I moved on from my Tech Coordinator position at the school district.  But I'm glad I still have just enough knowledge left to solve a few of my own tech problems.

3 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

thanks for the link...it is so adorable!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I wonder...I should not do that...but if squares were added to make the head more rounded and some more blocks for a bit of a tail:)

Tired Teacher said...

Bravo for solving the internet problem!