Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Churn Dash progress

Two churn dash blocks for our guild baby quilts are done.  One has bunnies, the other has bugs, and both have the same blue solid. 


I quickly realized that I don't have much for solids to choose from.  But I do have lots of kid prints.  The committee suggested that we do some with the colors reversed too.  More of these are most likely in my future because they are quick and turn out so cute.  But I may need to dig deeper for solids - or buy some.  A little retail fabric therapy might be the answer!

3 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

That would be such a shame to have to go fabric shopping, LOL. The blocks worked up darling!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Cute blocks! I don’t typically purchase solids, but I do like fabrics that “read” solid because they have a bit of texture.

Ramona said...

Darn!! You might have to go shopping for fabric?? :D These blocks are fun and will make a very cute quilt.