Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Gifting baby quilts

 Hmmm - Wednesday was definitely a "desk day" for me.  I spent most of the day updating budgets for one part time job, and finalizing grades for 9 online students.  That leaves me with 2 students not complete for this FINAL semester.  Yay!  

But, I did give a co-worker the baby quilt made for his new son.  The young man was dropping off some equipment for me to ship for calibration, so I took advantage of seeing him in person.  The 4 owners of the company asked (a couple of weeks ago) to buy some baby quilts from me to gift to 3 staff who recently had new babies.  This one is crib sized, and was a panel that I added borders to.  I still need to sew the gift labels onto the other 2 that will need to be mailed anyway. 

3 comments:

Pam Dempsey said...

I love that panel, such sweet illustrations. I made 2 and gave them away.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Companies that celebrate the joyful events in their employees’ lives are the BEST! The quilt is adorable.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love the look of the vintage alphabet for a baby quilt!