Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Riley Blake block #16

 I'm still really unorganized this week after being gone, but I did get into the sewing room yesterday for awhile.  That probably has contributed to the disorganization.


It was Tuesday so the next block for the Riley Blake challenge came out.  It was really just going to cut it out, and then work on something else.  But once it was cut out I just couldn't resist sewing it together. Wow - this one too maybe 10 minutes to sew and every piece fit perfectly.  A Single Blossom was designed by Gerri Robinson. 

There will be a 17th block - bonus - released next week along with layout instructions for this challenge.  Since I love sampler quilts, this was definitely a project I've enjoyed.

And speaking of samplers - I've picked up my Saturday Sampler pattern from last weekend, so that is on my list of things to work on this week.  And yes - I've also been making churn dash blocks.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The Single Blossom is gorgeous! I can envision a whole quilt with a variety of colored blocks.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very pretty block!