Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

To Do Tuesday - What is next?

 Since May is such a crazy busy month, I knew that some organization and setting of priorities was going to be critical for me.  As recent as yesterday I had some priorities set that I am considering pushing back to June.  Flexibility is maybe more important.

There are important blocks to keep up with this month:

** Saturday Sampler blocks (3 versions)
** Guild President's blocks (2)
** Guild baby quilt blocks (2)
** RBD Challenge blocks (3)
** green RSC blocks

As for finishing entire projects, like Farmers Wife Sampler - some of those bigger tasks may have to realistically wait for June to happen.  I do hope to finish my Apple pillow this week however, but it's a small project so it may be achievable.  The quilting has begun, the binding and backing are both ready to add.  So we'll see how far I get. 

I'm auditioning some fabric choices for the guild blocks.  Our President's block designs are surprises, and given to the past president at our Christmas party.  So I won't show those here.  But the baby quilt blocks chosen this year are Churn Dash blocks.  We are to use 1 solid color and 1 print in each 12" block.  I'm planning to make at least 2 of them.  Churn Dash blocks are so quick, I may get more than 2 made.  I'm even hoping to stop in a couple of quilt shops on the way to our nephew's wedding, so I might look for some fat quarters for more of these.  

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

The insect fabric is just perfect for kids blocks!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The red grunge fabric is beautiful as is the cute insect fabric. You have a lot of block projects in the works, and they will be fun to make.

Vicki in MN said...

The bug fabric is so cute!!