Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2024

A mini finish

The red heart mini quilt is complete, and looks so cute on my fireplace hearth.  The key was a fun addition to this kit, and gives it just a little something extra. 


I have a few different mini quilts that I switch out based on the season.
 

The valentine replaced this snowman this morning.  Sometimes this wrought iron hanger sits on the hearth, and sometimes it is in other locations, but it always has a little quilt hanging in it.

I actually had another mini all sandwiched this fall, and then put it aside.  On Wednesday afternoon I found it and quilted it.  Once it's bound, I'll show it off too.

5 comments:

Preeti said...

The key to unlock your heart, I suppose. Chocolate and roses should do it, with a side of a fat quarter bundle :-)

Kate said...

The key is a nice addition to that mini. Your litte frame is a great way to show off those small projects. Looking forward to seeing what you did with the fall mini.

chrisknits said...

A cute little mini, and one the addition of the key!

Jocelyn said...

I have that same little hanger but only have a Christmas mini for it. I will need to find another pattern to use it all year.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Perfect!