Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Check-in and a finish

 Day 1 of house-sitting, kid-sitting, and dog-sitting.  Once I take the kids to school, the dog has been walked, and I make some coffee, the plan is to set up my sewing machine and do a bit of stitching.  


This quilt was finished right before Christmas and I hadn't shown it on the blog yet.  It was the 3rd version of the 2022 Saturday Sampler.  The blocks were so easy that I made them in 3 colorways.  This one used batiks in all the blocks.  This setting was the pattern used in the Saturday Sampler, with that secondary design being very dominant.  I did skip the outer border on this one.  

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Beautiful quilt! Enjoy your day of sewing.

Ramona said...

I just love the secondary design in this quilt. It's so pretty with all of your fun blocks. Great finish!

Kate said...

Wow! Very cool blocks and setting. Enjoy the time with the grands, hope you get in lots of stitching time.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Have fun with your Grands! Nice quilt!