Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

A new week

Another new week, and this is the week of our bi-annual guild quilt show.  We will set up on Friday for the Saturday/Sunday show.  I plan to show 2 quilts plus 2 wall hangings. 

And I am nearly finished with the challenge project for the quilt show.  Yesterday I finished the hand quilting, and got the binding attached.  The challenge projects had to be small and include a "crumb block" element somewhere.  

Right before supper time yesterday my grandson (6th grade) Facetimed me for some help with his Language Arts homework.  That was actually fun - for me, maybe not for him. LOL

Heading to PT this morning. And I have a haircut this afternoon.  But hopefully some time will be spent today sitting in front of my sewing machine. 

4 comments:

Nann said...

Local shows are such fun! It's great that your cruise project is finished in time. Hope they've given you a sit-down job so you don't overdo that hip.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope you enjoy the quilt show!!

Vicki in MN said...

It will be fun to hear your report back from your guild quilt show. How many quilts typically hang at it?

Kate said...

You have some fun submissions for the show. Hopefully your role won't have you on your feet too much. Have fun.