Pages

Friday, October 20, 2023

Sea Otter is a flimsy

The Sea Otter mosaic wall hanging is all ready to quilt.  


My stamina is pretty much non-existent yet, but with some short bursts of energy this week I did manage to get all the little mosaic pieces ironed onto the background.  The borders were a quick enough addition.  So this top is a done deal for now. 


I thought I had enough energy to make this week's Autumn Wonders block.  The autumn colors version is partially done, with units ready to join into a finished block.  But I was definitely "out of gas" by then so it will have to wait - probably until Sunday as our guild quilt show is today and tomorrow.  The patriotic version doesn't even have fabrics selected yet.  That will give me something to do on Sunday.

6 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Now don't overdo at the show!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

The Sea Otter is very cute! Have fun at the quilt show!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The sea otter makes me smile: he’s so darn cute! Enjoy the quilt show.

Gretchen Weaver said...

The sea otter is so cute! The colors are wonderful! Your star block looks nice too. Definitely don't overdo at the show but have a fun time!

Kate said...

The sea otter is such fun! Sorry you are still not 100% recovered from surgery. Hopefully the show doesn't wear you out too badly so you can get back to the sewing room today.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

That sea otter is so good!!! I'm wondering how you're going to quilt it...