Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Design Wall Monday - a finish

I never set foot in my sewing room all weekend, but I did get this quilt bound.  Another UFO is done!  And I'm ready to bind another one.  This quilt was a past Saturday Sampler project which was a mystery quilt.  I made 2 of them - a Halloween one and this one. The colors are actually very vibrant, but as usual my photo looks a bit washed out. 


What is on YOUR design wall this morning?  Mine is actually empty at the moment.  I have been trying to decide what I want to work on next.  There are lots of projects to choose from obviously, but I've come up with some May goals.
  • RSC blocks in dark green (twinkle star, gingham, Ohio Star, Diamond Tile, string)
  • bind the Happy Blocks quilt
  • continue to hand quilt on Raspberry Cocoa (Kim Diehl mini quilt)
  • Pick a PIG - choose something from the many kits and other projects waiting for attention
  • clean and organize one sewing room area

I'm linking up with:

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Great finish! Your list will keep you busy, especially since there is always something that pops up that isn't on the list.

woolyjooly said...

Really great colors in that one. Such talent!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The border is perfect for this gorgeous quilt. My design wall has the mystery blocks I worked on yesterday and the start of a new QOV.