Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Work gets in the way of sewing


It's the end of the spring semester tomorrow and my online high school classes are blowing up this week with assignments being submitted.  That is one part time job and the invoices for the other job are piling up on my desk.  So that has put sewing on the back burner.  

My plan is to put the binding on Hayride over my lunch break.  This is one of the barn quilt patterns in the Farm Girl Vintage 2 book.  It's all quilted and just waiting for some attention.  This wall hanging would look good hanging over my vintage treadle machine.  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

It’s been nearly 10 years since I graded end of term assignments, and I’m glad I don’t have to deal with the pile of papers anymore. I hope all goes well for you. Love the big block!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice block...it is very pretty!