Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Harvest Road - finished


Another UFO to check off the list.  This is my Harvest Road wall hanging.  That is actually the name of the fabric line, rather than the pattern name which was something about Acorns. But I just didn't see acorns when I looked this one.

It was a Sew Sampler box project made from 2 charm packs of the Harvest Road fabric. I had the background already in the stash. And I added the border and the background and binding fabrics.  Not my normal color choices, but it turned out prettier than I expected.  And it's actually large enough to use as a baby quilt instead of just a wall hanging.  

3 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

I love it and agree that it would make a lovely baby quilt.

Ramona said...

The fabrics are so soft and soothing. Beautiful finish!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lovely and I like the polka dots too!