Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Design Wall Monday - gingham blocks

What is on your Design Wall today?  Dark green is the color for May, and here are the first of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks for the month.  These are the gingham blocks.  


In looking through my gingham blocks, I realized that I made 2 light green and 2 orange blocks. But I only made 1 bright/light blue and only 1 teal/aqua block. So I cut some blue scraps for a second one, and pulled out some teal for another one of those.  I also didn't make a light blue string block last month so while those light blue scraps are out I need to do that one. 


I’m linking up with: 

3 comments:

Ramona said...

These are going to make a fun quilt! Love your gingham.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

❤️ this block design and your colorful blocks!

Bonnie said...

What a nifty block design. And it is perfect for RSC.