Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

One more border


Oh My Stars is mostly done, and I love the antique gold stars.  Again - thank you Nancy for suggesting the gold.

I really think this one needs one more border of the cream to make it a bit bigger.  It's only about 40 by 50" at this point.  I have plenty of the cream left and am just trying to decide how wide to make that final border.  The current border with the star points was cut at 3", so that is an option to just add another one the same width.  Or I could add something a bit wider.  Decisions, decisions.  

Have a great weekend!!  It's cold and windy and rainy here so staying inside sewing won't be much of a hardship.  I have a binding to finish, and then a border to add.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

It goods great with the gold stars. The stars draw attention to themselves and the other fabrics, too.

Shepherdess55 said...

That's a very pretty top! Have you considered a narrow (1/2 to 1") border of a blue before adding another cream border? Perhaps a mix of blues to continue the scrappiness.