Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Design Wall Monday - Farmers Wife Sampler blocks

Last week's Farmers Wife Sampler blocks were Hovering Birds, and Windblown Square.  This makes 66 of the 111 finished.  I have about half of them sashed as well.  
 

The Windblown Square blocks is really the same as the block called Whirlpool, except it used 3 colors instead of just 2 colors. They are made from all Half Square Triangles.  


Today needs to be spent getting organized again after the quilt show.  All of the things from our Quilt of Valor display table are in one pile in the living room.  My own quilts that I displayed at the show are in another pile.  I need to unpin the paper labels, and fold them all up.  The few little purchases I made at the quilt show vendors are in a bag on the loveseat.

And my brother-in-law dropped off several boxes of old photos he would like scanned and organized. Those boxes are in a stack in my kitchen - waiting.

Yikes!!  Will I actually get to sew today? 

I'm linking up with DWM:

I'm also linking up with Monday Making:


3 comments:

Kim said...

The Hovering Birds and Windblown Square blocks are lovely. This is going to be a lovely quilt. There are so many blocks in the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt, isn't there. Fingers crossed you are able to sew today.

Quiltpiecer said...

Your blocks are so pretty. I have the Farmers Wife book but have yet to make any blocks. You have inspired me.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Old photos! I wouldn't be able to resist that project!