Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Still distracted

Wednesday was a chilly rainy day - perfect for sewing or playing cards.  Actually it probably was a perfect day for baking or making soup, but that didn't happen. LOL  The sewing and the cards did.


And yes, I'm still distracted from finishing the bags or the table runners.  But making more Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks was actually on my weekly goal list, so it's OK.  There are now a dozen of these Windmill (or Roll On) blocks made using leftover charm squares.  This would really make a fun I Spy quilt, so that may be the direction I'll keep going with it.  So far there are monkeys, bugs, cats, hearts, oranges, flowers, and Christmas ornaments. There is even a super hero in that top left corner.  In better light these are bright and cheery.  

We actually got 2" of rain yesterday and then it turned to snow for a couple of hours. By bedtime that snow had melted again.  We needed that moisture so much!  I'll take it, even in the form of snow.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Perfect I spy ! Very colorful. Congrats on your first snow...glad it melted!