Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Beads and binding

The top for the Beads quilt is done. I decided to use the slightly asymmetrical layout in the end because I liked the size best. There are 3 extra blocks remaining, which are tucked in the bag with the instructions.  I believe I’ll make more of these in the future because they are ideal for using scraps.  Call those extra blocks “seeds” to grow another project.



I have a good start on the binding for the other UFO project.  The backing was in the stash and the blocks were leftover from previous projects.  So the only purchases to finish this one were the border and the binding.  I'll show off the whole quilt when the binding is done. 


3 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The Beads quilt looks great.I liked that size, too. Do I spy some parts of the BH mystery in the UFO project?

Ramona said...

Great finish with the Beads quilt! I like that you have "seeds" for another quilt in the future. :)

Nann said...

Your beads are cheerful!