Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Design Wall Monday - a new PIG

I've set some new project goals for this week - some are working towards new finishes and another project is a new PIG (project in grocery sack).


The PIG I chose is out of the bin full of Row By Row kits and patterns.  This kit was from Quintessential Quilts in Reedsburg Wisconsin in 2016.  I believe this kit was the absolute cutest packaging design of all that I purchased.  The fabrics are folded in this cute triangle set and the pattern is folded just narrow enough to hold the strips of laser cut words "All Flights Lead Home".  I might make this one a pillow too or possibly turn it vertically and make a tall narrow wall hanging that would fit on a door.  


My other goals for this week:
** catch up with Week 3 and Week 4 Lori Holt Sew Along 6" blocks
** add borders to a patriotic table runner (UFO) and sandwich for quilting
** kit up 2 new Quick Strippee quilts
** kit up 2 new pillowcases
** kit up 2 new 60 degree runners (geraniums & Halloween cats)

I'm linking up with https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/  Go see a few more design walls this morning. 


2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

How cute is that! The pattern is clever and fun. I know you’ll enjoy making it.

The Joyful Quilter said...

That looks like it will turn out to be an interesting quilt, Sara. Have fun wrangling that PIG!