Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Clue 5 - Grassy Creek mystery

It definitely doesn’t take long to make just 1 set of each clue as they come out on Bonnie Hunter’s new mystery.  Lack of confidence in my color changes is the main reason I’m only doing 1 set for now. 


I wanted to play along, but worried that switching out some of the colors would cause me to not like the results.  So far I’m liking my choices.  Purple is my substitution for orange, and navy is replacing red.  Other than those 2 colors I’m following her choices.  

Clue 5 didn’t take long to do.  One set of grey/neutral flying geese, one set of purple/green/neutral 9-patches, and I cut just 8 of each of the navy squares and rectangles.  I’ve resisted - so far - playing with layout to try to guess what the block or blocks will look like. 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Love your color scheme for this mystery. I'm still lagging a bit, but I'll get there.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Everything looks great! I think you made excellent color choices.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I see you are having more sewing fun, I bet it is snowing there from a look at the storm...it is not here yet...but anytime this afternoon:)

Moneik said...

I love how you're doing just one set. I'm trying to catch up, but it's been slow going. I still love following the process.