Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

No one but us will likely see my Christmas stockings hanging on the fireplace this year, but I still felt the need to put them up and tuck little goodies inside. 


I guess Jack keeps asking when they are going to come to grandma's house.  But that may not happen this year.  At least not right now.  His mom got her positive Covid results yesterday so that whole family is now quarantined. I talked to Laura last night and she has fairly mild symptoms so far. It's still scary. 

I'm hoping to get into my sewing room for a little while this afternoon.  I have some cutting to do - this month's Saturday Sampler blocks and a NEW project that is my reward for finishing up so many things lately.  I'm looking forward to it. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Such a festive scene! Sorry to hear about your daughter’s positive test. I pray she recovers quickly and completely.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Prayers for your daughter, so worrysome:(