Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

HoHoHo and more


 A new bench pillow for Christmas has been started.  HoHoHo is a pattern in a recent Art to Heart book.  And I'm working with aqua from the stash and that red plaid left over from Snowman Meadows.  I did buy that background to use because it has aqua and red and green dots.  I still need to attach the envelope back on the Halloween bench pillow too.  Maybe I'll finish both of them together. 


And here are 5 more Wisdom blocks, meeting my December goal for these.  I'm guessing I'll keep making more of them during the month however because they are kind of addictive.  I had "kitted up" these over the weekend, and then couldn't resist working on them right away.  Added note - these blocks are 9.5" unfinished.  

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Your HoHoHo blocks are so fun! I'm looking forward to seeing the end result. I just love the wisdom blocks, too, and am thinking that I need to make some myself. What size are the block?

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like the larger prints! I bet with a beige fabric and dirty tone large prints these blocks would be really cute!