Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December goals

 

December already - impossible!!  Maybe I should be glad that 2020 is nearly gone.  My mother used to scold me about "wishing my life away", but even she might have begged for the end of this crazy year.  I want to finish out 2020 on some positive notes so I've set some happy goals for the month. 

  • Saturday Sampler - December sections
  • Gingerbread table topper (or wall hanging) top assembly
  • Harry Potter pillowcases (3) 
  • HoHoHo project (cut and assemble)
  • 1 Quick Strippee child quilt top 
  • CLEAN cutting station!
  • Pick a PIG - Gnome winter table runner (picture above)
  • Quilt, bind & finish the following small projects before they become true UFOs
    • Boo bench pillow (envelope back & bind)
    • Pine Tree Point wall hanging
    • both Winter Moose table runners
    • 2nd Blue Snowflake runner
  • cut out 2 Simple Whatnots projects
  • additional blocks for on-going projects
    • 10 Unity blocks
    • 4 Diamond Tile blocks
    • 5 Wisdom blocks
    • frame 4 gingham blocks
    • 4 Blossom Time blocks

The cutting station mess is ridiculous - again!  On the bottom of that pile are leftovers from mask making back in August.  I just keep pushing things to the side so I can keep cutting.  Shame on me!!

5 comments:

Ramona said...

The gnome table runner is so cute! I'm right there with you on hoping 2020 passes quickly. 2021 has to be better!

Moneik said...

I do the same thing with my cutting table. I was able to clear off my ironing board, but my cutting table still needs to be cleaned.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

My cutting table looks similar to yours. The gnome table runner is cute: I look forward to seeing it progress.

Preeti said...

I will take creative mess any day. I am sure some lovely scrappy projects will result eventually. Stay safe.

chrisknits said...

I am planning the Gnome runner too! I just have to suss out my fabric options. I am stuck on a background, gray just doesn't appeal to me.