Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

HoHoHo is ready for quilting

 I have the bench pillow top ready for quilting, unless I decide on some embellishments.


The original pattern (Art to Heart) had the middle "ho" in green.  I changed it.  And it had holly leaves and button berries on the red "O".  I'm not sure I want to applique those leaves on.  

I'm thinking about some ribbon rows on each "O" with bells hanging on the ribbon ends.  Or just on one of them.  Or maybe NO embellishments at all.   

4 comments:

Moneik said...

It turned out very cute! Great job.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh my Stars!! How cute is that!! I love it!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute! Some Holly leaves would look great and red berries!

LA Paylor said...

I just love it! So happy in colors, in making me picture a fat guy with merry eyes laughing.