Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

A big basket

A big basket of scraps is currently sitting in the middle of my sewing room - and it’s mocking me every time I walk in.  I’m almost afraid to dig into this. 



This basket is about 20” deep and it’s packed full of scraps.  It was the one scrap bin I didn’t dump out and sort by color a couple of years ago.  Nothing new has been added to it recently, which is good, I think.  But I’m working on goals for February, and emptying this basket needs to be on that list.

3 comments:

Kate said...

That's a big to do for the month. But it will feel so good to have it done.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Once you start, the basket will appear to be bottomless. Good luck

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a fun little project...I of course would press them all and fold them:)