Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Saturday was productive

 Not only did I finish the flimsy for Unity on Saturday, but I also accomplished a lot more.  More time than usual was spent in my sewing room and it was fun.


Sections 5 and 6 for Saturday Sampler are now done.  So far every section we've made is a different size and shape.  This is like a mystery quilt, and it's fun to imagine what we'll be doing with these parts and pieces as we go forward.  Tiny flying geese - with no background fabric - and "chubby chevrons" were our blocks this month.


Those last two Gingham blocks without frames have now joined the rest of the blocks with their frames added.  I may have to play with some layout ideas soon for these so that I know how many I'll need to make a whole quilt.


And I made one more wisdom block - out of a deep blue batik that was trimmed from the backing of the table runner that is nearly all quilted.  I should be able to finish quilting that today, and get the binding on as well.  Photos of that once it's finished.  


All in all, it was a very productive day!

1 comment:

chrisknits said...

Look at you go! Love the Unity flimsy.