Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Digging into the pink

 January has been the month to "think pink" for Rainbow Scrap Challenge this year.  And I did a LOT of sewing with my pink scraps.  Here are a few of the blocks I made so far this month.  Aren't they cheerful?  


However - it doesn't seem like I made much of a dent in the scrap bin.  I think those scraps multiply in the dark every night.  There is one more week in January, so I need to dig a little deeper into those pink scraps and use up a few more.  

13 comments:

scraphappy said...

Those are some highly adorable pink blocks. I do have breeding scraps as well. Funny that I've been hosting RSC for 10 years and still have never run out.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a fun collage of pink! I love your Unity quilt - beautiful colors!

Cathy said...

Oh my! What a great collection of cute pink blocks!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Amazing that you have any PINK scraps left after all those blocks, Sara!!

Kathy S. said...

Definitely cheerful. I love the bright pink house.

Far Side of Fifty said...

They are cheerful!

Maggie said...

Your projects look amazing. Pink was definitely a challenge for this month, it turned out to be a good one too.

Cathy said...

What a nice variety of blocks. And, yes, they are cheerful!

The Cozy Quilter said...

My scraps also breed in their bins. I guess we need to keep sewing

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful pink blocks Sara!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

What a nice selection of block patterns and scraps! I agree, something is going on with these scraps. The bins just never get empty, but I keep trying!

Susie H said...

Great pink blocks! Can't imagine the bins aren't empty! Hahahaha!

Moneik said...

Wow! You got a lot of pink blocks made. Great job on using up those scraps.