Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Sew Together bag #16

 Check it off the PIG list for 2021.  


This is my 16th Sew Together bag.  It's a Laurel Burch cat print from years ago.  I really love her art so I've been "hoarding" a couple of fabrics to use for something special.  I guess this qualified as special.


The rest of the fabrics in this one are batiks.  Orange makes the ends of the bag really stand out, and the deep purple of the edge bindings calm it all down.  

Next . . . the navy blue bag.  But maybe not right away.  

3 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Nice job! I think you found the right project for the special fabric. It’s snowing again today - a good sewing/knitting day.

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a great finish...I love the orange and purple! So cheerful!

Kate said...

Very cute, very fun. The purple accent really makes the orange shine, but not overwhelm.