Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2021

It's hot, hot, hot

Saturday was a scorcher, and today isn't expected to be much cooler.  As long as my air conditioning holds up, it seems like a great time to stay in the house and sew.


This month's Saturday Sampler sections are done.  One section had 6 spools of thread, and the other had 3 butterflies.  These didn't take long at all.  


The yellow Country Bunny joins the other 6 bunnies in the project box.  These just make me smile.  I've tried to stick to a medium sized print on all of these.  


Our guild met on Saturday morning and I just had to share one of the items shown by a member.  This is a felt clock using charms and pins as the hour markers.  I've never seen anything quite like this before and just had to share.  







1 comment:

Moneik said...

That clock is really cool! I felt the same way about sewing on Saturday, stay in the camper, out of the heat. Luckily I can sew and the AC can run together.