Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Just a little bit of sewing

 Friday morning (before leaving for a girls weekend) I fit in a little over an hour of sewing while doing some last minute laundry.


I made 4 Jewel Box units for a friendship project.  They went into the mail on my way out of town, so the friend collecting them should have them next week.  


And I added the narrow yellow border to the pillow top I had been working on this week.  Now to get it sandwiched and quilted next week. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I plan on it.  I will see a dear cousin after almost 2 years, and will see all of my kids and grandkids as well.  Plus - I won't be cooking any meals!  

3 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Now how awesome is that getting some sewing in and then meeting up with family. Have a great weekend!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Have a wonderful time with your family!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Almost normal again! Isn't it great! Love the pillow:)