Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

2nd scrappy Roll On quilt top

 The weekend was hot, and humid . . . and my husband was gone both days playing in a golf tournament.  So that means I hardly left the house, and spent lots of time in my sewing room.  


I've been doing more cleaning and organizing in the sewing room closet, but also finished 2 quilt tops over the weekend.  This Roll On quilt is the second version of this that I've made recently.  The previous one was 5 blocks by 6 blocks, and this one is just slightly bigger.  Both should work nicely for donation quilts for kids once they've been quilted.  

The other quilt top I finished over the weekend was the Boxed Squares Quilt of Valor that I posted about on Sunday.  Both quilts were quick to finish because I had nearly enough blocks already made for them.  It was a matter of making a few more blocks, and then setting them together.  Now I can look through the block sets hanging in the closet and see which one I should focus on next.


Or maybe I need to just pull out another UFO to work on next.  Choices, choices!

6 comments:

Nann said...

The sort-of-pinwheels are so lively!

cityquilter grace said...

two very pretty quilts in progress!

Vicki in MN said...

Choices are good, that way we never get bored!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Great job on both quilts! You’ve checked a LOT of projects off of your “to do” list this year.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are a sewing and sewing! I enjoy seeing the finished projects...both are so very nice!

Moneik said...

Love these tops! Sounds like a great weekend.