Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

A long weekend

Saturday was a chilly windy day, and a busy day. The youngest grandchild is Jack who will turn 6 this week, and his birthday party was swimming at an indoor (thankfully) aquatic center, then pizza and cake in a nearby park.  


The cousins and a few friends were all there.  He was getting a little frustrated when it was time to blow out candles, because the wind was blowing the candles out before he could try.


Before the party, the hubbie and I went to Best Buy to look at new computers.  Our home computer has been trying to die for a couple of months now so it is time to replace it.  I was spurred into action on Friday when my work laptop lost its mind too.  Since I still have 3 online students it’s pretty critical that I have working technology.  Plus I need more than just my iPad.  I’m a tech junkie I admit.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! It’s been windy and chilly here this weekend. Today it’s raining, and it wouldn’t bother me a bit if it rained all day. I’m a tech junkie, too. 😉

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you found what you wanted! We are happy with the I Mac's we purchased...so nice to have computers that work! Happy Birthday to your Jack...nice cake!