Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Progress amidst chaos

 The ducts and carpets are clean, and some of the furniture has been returned to its spot is some of the rooms.  My office and the living room were still a bit damp.  And some of the furniture is too heavy for me to move by myself.  


I worked in my office during the duct cleaning but had to move once the carpet cleaning began. So, my basement sewing room was a good spot to be.  And I managed to get both of this month’s sections made for Saturday Sampler.  


These are from Lori Holt’s book Quilty Fun, and I’m using my stash of 30s fabrics.  So cheerful and bright, and since it’s kind of a mystery we have no idea exactly how all of these will go together in the end.


I also managed to finish one more Laundry Line block.  Five of the 9 are now complete, and I started the next block.  One step closer to finishing this project.  



 


2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The house blocks are sweet. I would love to make a village quilt with all kinds of buildings. It’s on my “Some day” list.

chrisknits said...

Love those Laundry Line blocks!!! It will be a gorgeous quilt when done.