Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Urban Cabin

 I picked up Urban Cabin from the quilter this morning, and it's looking wonderful.  She has a great eye for thread color and quilting designs to really enhance a quilt.


The thread looks kind of gold and the design makes me think of windows.  Now, I need to decide what to use for binding. 

When I got home yesterday afternoon from driving my friend to the doctor, this little flower arrangement had been delivered.  It was a Mother's Day gift from one of my girls.  I love it.  The vase looks striped, but it's actually a clear vase with ribbons wrapped around inside.  How clever is that!


Tomorrow is the big day of duct cleaning and beginning the carpet cleaning.  I'm really dreading the chaos and noise, but it needed to be done.  Maybe I'll hide in my sewing room most of the day. 

1 comment:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Both the quilt and bouquet are beautiful.