Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Lots of pillowcases

 The final 3 pillowcases that I had kitted up are now complete.  There were 3 of these silly frog pillowcases, and 2 with the roads.  I've set one of the road race ones aside for a grandson for Christmas, but the other went into my donation stack.   


And let me say that donation stack had gotten pretty tall again.  So . . . I pulled out 10 of them to send to a friend in Ohio who collects pillowcases for a program for foster children.  These would all appeal to children - unicorns, trucks, frogs, rubber duckies and alligators.  There are still almost 20 more pillowcases in the stack and I think those will be earmarked for donations locally here.  


Now it must be time to kit up some more pillowcases for the next time I need some quick mindless sewing projects.  I really enjoy making them plus it uses up fabric quickly.  

4 comments:

Becca Quilts said...

These are lovely, Sara!

Moneik said...

Beautiful and I'm sure they'll be appreciated.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Well done! The children will love the fun fabrics and a pillowcase of their own.

Far Side of Fifty said...

How wonderful to have donations and know that they are appreciated and you probably make some childs day!