Pages

Monday, October 17, 2022

Design Wall Monday - Tulip Time is finished

The last binding stitch was finished while watching college football on TV on Saturday, and this is a very satisfying finish.  Tulip Time is a Bonnie Hunter pattern.


The block pattern was originally published by BH in an issue of Quiltmaker magazine, and I fell in love with these cute 6" tulips.  For the past 2 years I've used them as part of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects, until I had enough for a BIG quilt.  This one is queen sized, and will be on my bed for spring and summer.  

And I can check off another UFO from my list.  

I'm linking up with:
https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Ramona said...

What an awesome finish! Congratulations!

cityquilter grace said...

that is very pretty and is perfect for spring!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! Finishes are so satisfying.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Beautiful quilt! I think I would put it on my bed in the winter just to brighten things up and to remind myself winter doesn't last forever. Happy stitching!

Bonnie said...

Whoot! Whoot! A checked off quilt. Congratulations on a beautiful finish. Are you going to start something new or finish a UFO? Decisions need to be made!

Nann said...

It turned out so nicely!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is so pretty, Sarah! Hooray for a finish!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

A beautiful quilt for Spring and Summer!

Moneik said...

Very pretty quilt. I really like this one.

Vicki in MN said...

It's so beautiful and now you have something to look forward to all winter long you can be dreaming of sleeping under this beauty.

Far Side of Fifty said...

It is stunning!! Nice finish!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh that is gorgeous!!!! - Such springy happy colors!
Thanks for Linking to Finished(or not) Friday!! I love seeing what you are up to!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congratulations on getting the binding done on this fabulous finish!!